I am so proud to finally release my complete guide to achieving the physique of your dreams.
This is not your typical “get shredded in 14 days” book filled with temporary short term solutions. This book is your complete guide to putting together your very own training and nutrition plan with evidence based, scientifically backed, no nonsense protocols. There is no time limit in the title as the advice given isn’t just for 30 days or a set amount of time, the information in this book covers everything you need to know to keep you progressing throughout your whole fitness journey.
The advice covered in this book is suitable for those just starting out in the gym right through to to those in the advanced stages of their training career, they are the same protocols that I use myself to this day. The main focus of the content is fat loss whilst building or maintaining muscle to ensure optimal body composition.
I have nothing to hide and am proud of the information you will be receiving, so to show you exactly what you are in for please find enclosed the chapters of the book and what you will learn, I go into the science behind every topic listed and break it down into easy to understand terms:
2. Setting Up Your Diet Plan
3. Calculating Calories / Macronutrients
4. Low Fat or Low Carb ?
5. How To Track Macronutrients
6. Measuring Your Progress
7. Build Your Own Meal Plan
8. An Intro To Flexible Dieting
9. Is A Carb A Carb ?
10. Breaking Through Fat Loss Plateaus
11. What About Micronutrients And Fibre ?
12. The Importance Of Hydration
13. Sleep, Stress and Recovery
14. Nutrient Timing
15. Meal Frequency
16. Intermittent Fasting
17. Carb Backloading
18. Refeeds / Carb Cycling
19. Diet Breaks
20. Cheat Meals / Untracked Meals
21. Pre/Post/Intra Workout Nutrition
22. Supplementation - All You Need To Know
23. Incorporating Social Events / Alcohol
24. The Key To Abs
25. Final Words
1. Enjoying The Process
2. Progressive Overload
3. Frequency, Volume, Intensity
4. Breaking Through Plateaus
5. Auto regulation
7. Rest Times
8. Sample Training Plans
- 3 Day Split
- 4 Day Split
- 5 Day Split
- 6 Day Splits
9. HIIT vs LISS
10. HIIT Protocols
11. Final Words
I am confident you are going to love this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Once the purchase is made the eBooks will be sent directly to your email so you can start straight away.